Social Care


DID YOU KNOW: You can refer yourself or your elderly relative/neighbour (with their consent) for assessment by local adult social services if they are not managing at home on their own.

WHAT TO DO: Please ring Hertfordshire County Council on 0300 123 4042 / 4043 or visit their website  where you can make a referral on line.

You can also get free help, information and advice about all locally available services including support for you as a carer from HertsHelp on 0300 123 4044,